EW.com: Today's Latest Headlines

PopEater

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Break is Coming (Yay!)

So, I haven't jumped off the terrace yet. Today is a good day I suppose.

Day two. I'm actually counting the days until I'm the hell up on out of here for our mandatory Christmas break. Every morning I feel like I'm on a forced march. Last night, I stayed up washing and deep conditioning my hair and rereading my writing. You should have seen how much hair came out in my comb! I felt like Kristina on Parenthood (did you watch it? I was shocked it was a new episode. SVU was new last night too- what the heck is going on? It's kinda late in the season for original episodes to still be airing.) I'll be bald by February at the rate I'm going. Jocelyn- my beautician- is going to wonder what the hell happened to me over Christmas break. I mean I had a little hair loss the last two times I saw her but she's gonna freak now.

Anyhoo, I'm going to try to go back to my stories as a form of stress relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment