EW.com: Today's Latest Headlines

PopEater

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bad Habits

I'm just in this kind of mood today. To indulge bad habits...

Baby, to tell the truth/ When I’m sober I jonez for you
When its over I’m overdue (huh)/ Girl, its no one as bad as (no one as bad as you)

You got me, you got me/You got me
Slippin around with it/ Around with it, awhile
You got me sick with this love, baby/I’m so, I’m so in love
I can’t come down




This is the highest cost, oh/Take you and make you off
Live you and leave you lost (baby)
Will you forgive me? (will you forgive me?)

Assed out all over town (ah)/Drags you and keeps you down (and I know)
Two times and I take a round
Will you forgive me?



PS. How hot does Kerry Washington look? She's sizzling, smokin' hot! Maxwell is no slouch either. This video should seriously be rated X.

No comments:

Post a Comment