EW.com: Today's Latest Headlines

PopEater

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A little fun today

So for the past week or so I've only been writing kind of stream of consciousness posts that deal with my general complaints and thoughts about my life. It seems whiny to me in retrospect. But whining was not my intent. Truth be told, I was doing that because it was easy and allowed me not to deal with my anxiety surrounding trying to "embed" video and add links to my posts. See, if I only talked about thoughts and feelings, I didn't have to add a link to the new Green Hornet trailer or Jermaine Stewart's video "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off" (which I love by the way).

But now is, apparently, the time to put away childish things and try to really be a big girl and try to put a video in this post. So here it is. Nothing new just something that sort of consistantly makes me laugh. Not quite as good as their christmas classic feat. Justin Timberlake -"D@#$ in a Box", but still a terrific runner up. Lonely Island's Jizz In My Pant. Look closely for a glimpse of JT as the janitor:

No comments:

Post a Comment